Find the right school for a child with special needs.
A comprehensive resource to evaluate public schools and charter schools across Texas for special education services and inclusion.
Types of questions and topics that you can learn more about:
– How many students with different types of special needs (e.g., Autism, Intellectual Disability, etc.) are educated in your school?
– Are charter schools supporting students who need to take the alternate STAAR ALT2 Test?
– Quantified data on how children with special needs are being disciplined at each school.
– Graduation and annual dropout rates for children with disabilities by campus.
– Detailed STAAR and STAAR ALT2 test results for students with special needs to understand progress.
– Customizable ranking of all public and charter school across Texas based on parameters you select.